August 22, 2008

Granola Bars: An Update



Remember the granola bars from a few posts ago? Do you remember how all the ingredients were measured in weights, instead of cups? Well, I made them again yesterday and decided I would measure all the ingredients in cups so I could post those amounts here... since I'm guessing that most of my readers would use cups rather than a scale. So here it is!

2 1/3 cups rolled oats
1/3 cup plain flour
½ cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar
2-3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (or Nutella)
3/4 to 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1 1/3 cups assorted nuts and seeds
1 1/3 cups assorted dried fruit

To get a refresher on the rest of the recipe, check out my original post!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you! I plan on using my boyfriend's kitchen to make these in the near future.